Friday, April 9, 2010

My day at Legoland!

Today Adam, my friend, and I went to Sea Life. We saw some jelly fish and some weird looking animals(They looked like lobsters).  And they looked cute too, it was so fun there I got to touch a Star Fish. We saw...OK ready...  SHARKS!I learned everything about sharks. I loved being there! But before we did all that stuff we went to Legoland.And that was the best thing that happened to me!My neighbor and her nephew were scared of the high rides but I still loved it there.We went to some cool rides and in one ride that you have a gun and hit the targets.And you have points and after the game I saw my points and I got 731 points!I got more than mom!I never got more than mom, mom got 630.But most of all I loved being at Legoland and Sea Life!            

No comments:

Post a Comment