Wednesday, March 3, 2010

At school we had wacky hair day!!!!

At school we had wacky hair day!!!All I did was put my hair in a braid then I put that up on my head and hair clipped it on my head.For P.E. I had a hard time putting on these things that look like coats!I don't know what they were called but they did look like coats!When I was walking on the field with my class and my hockey stick facing the ground I ran into a  line with my team!We were playing a game of hockey!The first team did not try their best at all but then we faced the best team be we won the game 4 to1!!!!!It was a fun game then we had U.A.then after U.A. we had recess but the most worst part of the day was math class!!!But the teacher said we can have candy after the classes are out!So I have to go by!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment